What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    We just had a guest with a confirmed reservation , which was a Special Offer lowered nightly price 2 times b4 she was able to accept and move forward.. Reservation for 30 days 1 person Studio @ a very low nightly $67 . I agree to this price because only... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I’m having a really hard time adjusting to the new app calendar..I find it has less information, not easy to navigate with multiple listings and at times incorrect information. Is anyone else struggling?! Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi everyone.Nice to be here... I'm a newbie to Air bnb! I currently have a profile/account title of Jill And Geoff Wilson but want to change it to Jillian Wilson. This is for business and taxation purposes. Can anyone advise on how to do this please. No n... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi everyone,I am kind of new at hosting and looking for some support. I have 3 villas listed and have all the required amenities, have reasonable rates, communicate immediately with everyone but I am not be getting any bookings, not even much queries to ... Latest reply by Gillian166