What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    We have a guest who’s booking had received a discount booking for 7+ days. He had made some previous inquires months prior about recieving a military discount. We do offer 5% military discount with proof. This previous inquiries lengthy if stay was for 2... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello everyone, Our tiny home is all dressed up and looking forward to welcome guests. airbnb.com/h/cshells Request experienced hosts and guests to offer their tips, valuable suggestions and feedback on the listing Thanks a ton! Best, Thoma... Latest reply by Thomas-K2
    • Sybe_0-1670841144421.png
    Hi my account has been suspended I have a camera pointing directly to main door of my Airbnb, the investigator called me and then said it was easy two steps change my description to say there’s a camera and second a statement that I read Airbnb policies… ... Latest reply by Carlos4267