What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hi, Listed my cabin as a "House" and "cabin". It shows fine in search.When choosing the "cabin" filter-icon my listing dissapear from the search. This is the from the list of filter icons under the dates and over the pictures of the listings. Anybody know... Latest reply by Gillian166
    Hi I'm going on vacation out of country in December. I'm looking for a person to help me co-host in Tallahassee, FL. My nephew is close by and can help with running errands and taking care of requests, but he is not ready to be the main communicator with ... Latest reply by Yai89
    I have a gripe with the new look calendar. It’s confusing and as a host I like to see the status of my calendar quickly and wiry accuracy. The older one was in colour and very clearly indicating booked dates guests.I dislike this new version immensely as... Latest reply by Lyn70
    My partner and I just got banned 12 properties. 10 yes ion site hundreds of positive reviews. Most houses around 4.9 I think someone accused me of racism after they destroyed a house but not sure as never did get an answer. They just sent me poli... Latest reply by John2913