What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    A Guest recently complained on TikTok that her Host asked her to do some cleaning duties before checking out, even though the Host charged her a cleaning fee. What are your thoughts about this? "'It does have a $125 cleaning fee as most Airbnb’s do, and ... Latest reply by Sharon1579
    Hi,I live in Norway and having Roaming on can be very expensive in some other countries. For example I am in US now and I use an american SIM card. I need to be connected to this number. I see that I can change my number in my profile but if the two-facto... Latest reply by Quincy
    How can I reactive a deactivated listing? Or is it not possible?I was planning to sell my house and deactivated my listing. As the plans and sale fell through, i with the relist again but to save all the hassle of the listing and photos, can the old listi... Latest reply by Till-and-Jutta0
    Hi All, I am new to Airbnb, but not new to holiday letting. Smart Pricing. I see from other chats it is a contentious subject. I'd like to use it if it works. I turned it on. I set a lower limit of £70 and an upper limit of £250. These were the figures th... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0