What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I am totally confused on why my Airbnb was Suspended. I am very Courteous to my guest and have had no complaints. I have not cancelled on anyone. I am hosting I'm extremely confused and feel like I am being punished for no reason. I had a great review fro... Latest reply by Bhumika
    ειμαι ιδιωτης και μου ηρθε μυνημα απο την αιρ μπι εν μπι οτι να προσθεσουμε αριθμο για ΦΠΑ ,δεν κοβω τιμολογια.τι να κανω?@ολοι Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello to everyone!I would like to start some different experiences but I'm afraid of italian legislation. I can't find nothing on internet and from my city hall nobody can help me. There is someone from Italy that can help me?Thank you a lot!CiaoSam Latest reply by Sybe
    Hey everyone, When a guest books your place, and you want to find more information about them, you’ll often land on their profile page. The same goes for guests wanting more information about the Host. You’ll see the Host’s or guest’s “About” section... Latest reply by Gillian166
    • Sybe_0-1669038305375.jpeg