What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    My husband and I live in a four season location. In the winter things tend to slow down a bit. I have been wondering whether double listing our place, one a the whole house and the other for rooms for rent, would be a wise thing to do in order to cobtinue... Latest reply by Gillian166
    I am a brand new host and just listed my beach house this week. I have a request from a women who wants to book for 1 guest. Since my house can sleep 10, I found it strange so I asked how many people will be coming. She first said 5, then she said it woul... Latest reply by Gillian166
    We had a woman reserve our home for her husbands workers to help in the area. She booked it through her personal account. When the workers left, there were cigarette butts in the yard and the cleaners said the house was left a mess. (Not to mention that o... Latest reply by Ressler-S0
    Hello folks, just wondering what's required for registering an Airbnb. Do you just need to go to the registries office and register your business and get a business identification number? Or is this not required? My understanding from my local city, Calga... Latest reply by Simon3493