What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I have a newer 3 bedroom 2 bath house with an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings. It's very nice and I plan on renting out the whole thing but I feel the real value of my listing is the 58 acres that comes with it. There's a creek and 2 ponds. Breathtak... Latest reply by Fred13
    The calendar worked perfectly before today. What the hell happened. The dots have now thankfully gone but have been replaced with new style calendar, harder to read. Also the useful reservations that used to be shown underneath have gone. These 'Reservati... Latest reply by Ereca0
    I have a guest who hasn’t shown for their reservation. We have a ring camera on our front door so I can see guests walk by on the way to our tiny house out back. I haven’t seen anyone come or go. I haven’t received any messages from the guest. The guest h... Latest reply by Bes175
    Hi this is my first booking I have had a lady who wants to booking 3 months or more when we go into the calendar it is showing all available so we click on the time frames but the longest it will allow is 2 months. If we do try to do it longer it won’t h... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi I'm trying to remove the Service fees from my listings (and pay for them on behalf of my guests) to make a 'simplied pricing'. I see this is a popular trend in my area so I want to compete with other listings and offer the same. However, the tab is no... Latest reply by Emiel1