What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    On Friday and Saturdays we can usually get 3-night guests. I don't care if they add on a Thursday or a Monday to get the 3-nights. However, since we can't always get a 3 night minimum, and sometimes someone books Fri-Mon – then to make it so guests could ... Latest reply by Molly-and-Gregg0
    Hi everyone, I'm Isabella, and I'm a small business owner with dreams of opening up an Airbnb in the next few years. I currently work as a residential interior designer and have had a few questions on social media from Airbnb owners looking for tips. I'm ... Latest reply by Isabella410
    I've always wondered how to make my listing appear on the first 2 or 3 pages without narrowing down the search filter. A quick Google told me that popularity, price, frequently updated title etc etc all helps. However even though I update the listing, h... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    hi all! wondering about the specifics of hosting other peoples properties for a percentage. I just called airbnb and they said if I charge 20% for my hosting fee to list other and manage other peoples rentals, its off the TOTAL cost - i.e. taxes and cl... Latest reply by Pat271
    Hey there! I’m looking to speak with hosts in San Juan area. Me and my husband host an Airbnb near the beach and it’s been a great property for us, up until recently because of the storm and we can’t seem to get any renters. Anyone else having this issue?... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I just got a booking request for a few days before Thanksgiving, checking out the day before Thanksgiving. I want to maximize occupancy but also don't know if forcing a day before Thanksgiving checkin will lessen the likelihood of getting those high ticke... Latest reply by Paul8777