What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi, I am a superhost and I am thinking about removing the 1 day before and 1 day after requirement from my settings but I am concerned about whether I will be able to get the place cleaned in time for the next guest. Does anyone have any good ideas on ho... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello does anybody have the same problem: I have the setting applied where it blocks one night before and after each reservation. I like this setting because I work full time and need a day in between bookings for cleaning.However, today on my weekend whe... Latest reply by Jean-Yves103
    My rule sets no longer over ride my settings, so in one of my properties in high season I have no Sat check-in , so I had this in my settings, no sat check-in or out and 6 day min. in low season when I am not changing over my other property on a Sat, I ha... Latest reply by Glenda132
    I've found where to config to only have saturday as checkin weekday for a specific period but cant set saturday also to be the checkoutday.Problem is that a customer can book for ex 8 days (checkout sunday) and then next bookable period will start coming ... Latest reply by Jennifer3504
    Since Airbnb keeps screwing up their website, how do you now tell it to sync to other's websites? It used to take about 15 or less minutes to do it automatically but I had a booking 3 hours ago and my Airbnb calendar hasn't updated yet. Thanks Latest reply by Glenn258