What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I have a custom setting this coming week that would allow someone to check in or out any day in that time frame as long as they book 3 days. However, my normal settings don't allow check ins or outs on Saturdays or Sundays. I want the custom setting to ov... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Please I am a new host who just started Airbnb this month of June, 2022. I have three private rooms but I noticed that if a guest book any, the date in the calendar will be blocked and as such, no other person can book again. Meanwhile, there are other tw... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I am new hot on Airbnb. I would like someone help me understand . i listig my Airbnb home . But my friend want to book , Airbnb said this isn’t allowed Airbnb. i don’t know what happened ? Please need someone help thank you. Look forward to hearing f... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Switched to pro tools months ago, it's been great - much easier to place booking restrictions in a more flexible way than without. BUT, all of a sudden recently all bookings from other sites have disappeared and the 'import calendar' option is greyed out ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0