What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi.I registered at the Airbnb last year. I created my own profile, using of course my own picture, my phone number, my email and the description of my property.My dad was working with the Airbnb years ago and he had his profile, but he died 10 years ago.I... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I'm a new host - just started in February 2022. I have had wonderful guests and been booked solid since. My question is in regard to my Guest Requirements. In addition to providing the usual email address, phone number and profile photo, since I'm on Ins... Latest reply by Wendy1405
    Got my property ID number but I keep getting this error; Your registration details are invalid. Review and provide a valid PID or check that your property address registered with New South Wales matches your listing address exactly. If your PID was issued... Latest reply by Louise0