What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    3 questions: 1)We are about to start our airbnb rental soon. Is access to a superhost for advice offered for free? If not, how much is it? I was hoping to have a superhost look at our pictures and ad and guidebook and offer us tips. 2)We have a short 1-2 ... Latest reply by Lorna170
    HiI have just stayed as a guest in an apartment in London and the hosts review of me was ‘nice guest’! But I can’t see how many stars he gave me, is this right?it’s interesting to see how Airbnb operates from a guest point of view (I’ve previously only ex... Latest reply by Karen2692
    Hi there. Not sure if other hosts have had this experience, but my payouts have ben impacted since December 2021 because of a glitch on Airbnb's end, and I am running out of patience. Although I have had no issues with airbnb on the web browser, the app o... Latest reply by Tucker1