What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hello fellow Airbnb hosts, I recently had my calendar programmed so that I have set arrivals days and length of stays as follows… Mondays: 4 nights or 7 nightsFridays: 3 nights or 7 nights This worked well for me however in quieter times I would like to b... Latest reply by Jazmine19
    Hello Airbnb Community, My name is Esther. I am a school teacher from Rockwall, Texas. I am looking to get started hosting my first Airbnb. I am thinking to either purchase or lease a property to host on Airbnb. *I need any advise or tips that you can g... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi, we are new at Airbnb and have a question about Extra Guests. We can sleep 8 but know that due to the size of the chalet and the ski hill we often get requests for more than that. We were going to edit the site to include a fee extra guests over and ab... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Me and my co-host are new to airbnb and I'm a little surprised and concerned about our listing. When I do a search in the city and specific area where we have our listing, I get about a dozen other units in the area but our listing, which is fully availab... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello We live in a 3 flat in chicago(Andersonville). We are currently trying to rent the 1 bedroom garden unit out but am now considering airbnbing it instead. I know there are tools like airdna to figure out the area's demand but is this tool really acc... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all I am new to Airbnb. I listed my first property on December 26th 2021 and I’ve had 3 bookings and I love it so far. But I can’t work out how to block out dates? There is a period where I’d like to block out done time so my visiting family can stay i... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello all, I’m brand new to hosting, I only just listed today and have 3 bookings already. I have a couple of questions;1) what do you say to the customers in the first message? The welcome message? 2) how to I change the price for a specific period of ti... Latest reply by Huma0