What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    hi We have this idea for some time. Im not sure if this is the right place for this. We have a farm here. We raise white tail deer. We have some friendly ones that we can pet . We enclosed almost two acres and we have the deer, a few rabbits and... Latest reply by Basha0
    I am contemplating starting hosting my extra room again after pausing when Covid broke out. Are there any current hosts who can give me an idea if it is worthwhile it? Seems like there are many hotel rooms and illegal renting of a whole apartment that I ... Latest reply by Liv
    Hi how do i set dates to be for 7 days only , sat to sat . i am receiving requests for 6 dys ,8 days , etc , i have set to minimum 7 days stay , starting on a saturday . i have a request pre booked for 8 days which would mean cannot let on week basisnew t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hey can anyone suggest or advise? We recently got a house (first time home owners) and I have a separate basement with 1 full bed and bath, living area and kitchen.. Looks perfect for Airbnb. However there's no egress windows.. There are 3 windows but sma... Latest reply by Teena23
    Since the launch of this flexible platform with its Anytime Anymonth search system my 2 guesthouse listings, which I only rent monthly since the pandemic hit, have disappeared from the platform and not seen in searches. View data proves this factcrashed t... Latest reply by Debra300