looking for a co-host near atlantic city, nj

Orin1626
Level 2
Denver, CO

looking for a co-host near atlantic city, nj

I am currently managing a duplex in Ventnor NJ,  I am looking for someone to take over and manage the property. one of the units is booked until Mid June and the other has a couple month long rentals sporadically so this would be a slow takeover of the property. I need someone who can organize the cleanings, checkouts, maintenence, and communication with guests. Someone with experience and does this full time would be ideal.  please let me know if anyone out there has any interest in this.  I plan to have more properties like this in the future so this would be a long time relationship. 

4 Replies 4
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Orin1626

That sounds like a really exciting plan!

Have you have a chance to check if there's perhaps a local club near you? Since the Community Center is a global space, it might be easier to find fellow Hosts interested in this venture near you there:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

Best of luck in your search 🙂

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Emily, Thanks for the response. The issue is that I live in Denver Co, about 1500 miles away so its difficult. I found really great hosts fro my Denver properties when Airbnb had lists of hosts in each area that people could connect, about 4 years ago, but they took that down, so now Im having difficulty with it.  I joined that fb group though so maybe ill find someone on there. Anyways, Thanks again for the info. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you post on the NJ groups @Orin1626 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Orin1626 Gotcha, thanks for coming back to me and sharing more info on your situation! You could apply to become a leader to a group near you as well, if there's not one already setup or suitable:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/d/community-leaders 

Thanks 🙂

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines