AIRBNB host house swapping

Answered!
Ingrid171
Level 2
Punta Gorda, FL

AIRBNB host house swapping

AIRBNB should make a spot so hosts can exchange their places for free. Give a fee to AIRBNB because we are using the site to make this connection and make it host only access to the link/location. It would benefit Hosts who have down time at their places and would encourage more people to become hosts. Come on AIRBNB, make this happen. It will only make the company more money. 

1 Best Answer
Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Ingrid171 
Use homeexchange.com.
They are specialized in home exchanges and ask for a reasonable fee.
I have used them since 2006, and the exchanges (around 34?) have brought me all over the world.

View Best Answer in original post

15 Replies 15
Sonia1578
Level 2
New Glasgow, Canada

Great idea 💡 Yes, a fee and a limit.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you use the host swap groups on FB ? 

I will host you free 

once in year 

welcome india 

And hope u do the same

There is a Facebook group that does this

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231833853275054/?ref=share

They also have their own exchange platform which is only available to Airbnb hosts. It is called www.airhostswap.com

Me gusta la idea muchísimo, sería como un intercambio de hogares para anfitriones, y yo pediría que entre anfitriones no existiera tarifa y sólo entre SÚPER ANFITRIONES o una actividad determinada dentro de la ejecución de anfitrion. Ya que al fin y al cabo, los anfitriones somos quienes damos los beneficios a la plataforma y quienes realizamos el trabajo de campo. Aunque la plataforma cada en sus atenciones y en sus servicios

Hi ... and YES I would be interested in a swap. We can exchange addressed and see if we would like to visit? Does that sound good? Ingrid

There is a Facebook group that does this

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231833853275054/?ref=share

They also have their own exchange platform which is only available to Airbnb hosts. It is called www.airhostswap.com

Esther966
Level 2
Austin, TX

This is a brilliant Idea 💡 

I love the idea!

Tina183
Level 5
Bothell, WA

That would be amazing! They would just have to do something so that the host has to be an active host as I have had some guests that are flagged as hosts but they don't have any active listings or maybe they started and didn't finish the process. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Ingrid171, This is a brilliant idea and seems like many host members are curious about it!

@Ingrid171 Have you ever tried swapping your listing with a fellow host you may have known for a while? If yes, do share your experiences with us and how well it went😍

While I pass forward your feedback to the Airbnb team, please feel free to add your feedback for the team through this Feedback Form as well.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

There are at least five host swop groups on Facebook @Ingrid171 

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Ingrid171 
Use homeexchange.com.
They are specialized in home exchanges and ask for a reasonable fee.
I have used them since 2006, and the exchanges (around 34?) have brought me all over the world.

I will host you free 

once in year 

welcome india 

And hope u do the same