Access to trails in Sutton Alaska

Answered!
Kari2873
Level 1
Sutton-Alpine, AK

Access to trails in Sutton Alaska

Access to Sutton Alaska trails for hiking, snowmobiling, and or ATV.  We welcome guest to Sutton, Alaska come visit us to a cozy Happy cabin in the heart of Sutton Alaska. 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kari2873 A few thoughts if I may:

You allow 1 night stays - Do you really want to clean every day or are you relying on the fact that people wot come all the way to Alaska and only stay 1 night?

Your cancellation policy is very generous but will allow guests to see if there is anything better/cheaper the day before arrival and cancel with you for free.

Anyway I am sure you wild fine - Goodluck with your new listing.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kari2873 A few thoughts if I may:

You allow 1 night stays - Do you really want to clean every day or are you relying on the fact that people wot come all the way to Alaska and only stay 1 night?

Your cancellation policy is very generous but will allow guests to see if there is anything better/cheaper the day before arrival and cancel with you for free.

Anyway I am sure you wild fine - Goodluck with your new listing.

Yes great questions especially not knowing this area.  I guess i want to invite guests that are going to other recreational areas and my place is an overnight stay.   Also I want to invite recreational vehicles / families that live in Alaska  but travel to my area.  Thank you for your reply it did make me think about it.