Airbnb allowing Hosts to be scammed by guests

Airbnb allowing Hosts to be scammed by guests

It is Airbnb job to vett and check each person but not only do they not vet all the guests after you are fully robbed and left with nothing and in a hole conveniently Airbnb ignores all your messages. I am a handicapped single woman, on ssi I rent my rooms to make ends meet to I can survive and eat and your poorly vetted guests ruinned my home and stole from me and you are ignoring me I have called fox news stations and will be absolutely giving them every conversation you are horrible human beings to not have your Hosts back and not make sure we are safe... I think you should be shut down and when people find out what you did to me and then ignoring the claim they will surely stop using Airbnb especially since booking.com and vrbo are now leading thehosting industry... I hope the attorney general comes after you Airbnb for being so horrible of cess pool of money hungry mongrels

1 Reply 1
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Julissa23 , I'm so sorry to hear about this! As I mentioned in my DM to you, I've raised this with the team and they're currently looking into it. They'll follow up with you as soon as possible.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen