Airbnb and VRBO calender sync problem

Answered!
Kent227
Level 1
Morrill, KS

Airbnb and VRBO calender sync problem

For some reason my  VRBO calendar won't sync with Airbnb can lender after January 2 2024.  I have several bookings in the summer of 2024 on Airbnb but they don't show in VRBO.  I tried to book those dates on VRBO and it allowed me to book them.  Any suggestions?     

1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Kent227   I recommend that you undo your calendar sync, wait a few hours, and then set it up again.  VRBO recently had some massive changes to their programming, and it would not surprise me that the calendar sync may have been affected.

I remove and redo my calendar sync at least once a month just to ensure that I stay on top of the programming changes that can and do occur.  Just as I review my listing IN DETAIL once a month (or 6 weeks) to ensure that pictures are correctly positioned, that amenity checkboxes haven't been added or removed and that my house rules and cancellation policy are in place.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kent227 I would never rely on technology to synch the calendars. There seem to be constant issues and the fines are high if you have to cancel a booking.

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Kent227   I recommend that you undo your calendar sync, wait a few hours, and then set it up again.  VRBO recently had some massive changes to their programming, and it would not surprise me that the calendar sync may have been affected.

I remove and redo my calendar sync at least once a month just to ensure that I stay on top of the programming changes that can and do occur.  Just as I review my listing IN DETAIL once a month (or 6 weeks) to ensure that pictures are correctly positioned, that amenity checkboxes haven't been added or removed and that my house rules and cancellation policy are in place.