Airbnb is suspending my listings due to one 3 star review from 1 month ago its getting ridiculous

Ayesha-From-Casa-Chula0
Level 1
México D.F., Mexico

Airbnb is suspending my listings due to one 3 star review from 1 month ago its getting ridiculous

Airbnb is going bananas with the listing suspension i have had 3 perfectly good super host status listings suspended on my diferent acounts due to 1 single review of 3 stars because 1 of the criteria is 1 star, its getting to a point where i wander if its worth it anyone has the same issue?

2 Replies 2

Hi Ayesha! Same here - this is driving us crazy.

We host 4000 airbnb guests per year. The suspension seems to kick in if there are 3 reviews that are 3 stars. This is regardless of how many guests you host, and how many amazing reviews you have. We have calculated that if 0.1% of of our guests leave a 3 star review, we can have a listing suspended. Whereas suspension for a host that hosts only 10 guests, must have 30% 3 star reviews to have a listing suspended. 

When we speak to airbnb customer service, they have even removed some 3 star reviews for breach of content, but the suspension still remains in place. 

We’re seasoned professional hosts with excellent reviews - and we can’t think why airbnb thinks it’s a good idea to suspend our listings via an algorithm… even the customer service agents don’t agree. 

Tania937
Level 2
México D.F., Mexico

Hi Ayesha, 

Im sorry to hear about your listing. Did they reinstated it at the end? Im asking cause Im also a superhost who just received a terrible and unjustified review, with most of the criteria on 1 star. So far they havent removed my add but now worried about it.