Airbnb rip off

Airbnb rip off

This air bnb I stay in was very horrible if I knew I would definitely not spend my money on this dump small bathroom chipped paint looks so old and disgusting banging noise from the host n her family Gatted door looked like slavery like I was chained up 

3 Replies 3
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Rasheen0  Just read your review and the host’s response. It seems you called Airbnb asking for a refund, and the host sent proof that refuted your complaints.

All of the other reviews are positive. I’m not doubting your experience, though. Sometimes a place just doesn’t end up being a good fit.

Couldn't find the exchange, looks like it has been taken out.

Brenton13
Level 2
Idaho Falls, ID

I've stayed in a number of hotels that also had the same minor problems. Chipped paint and scuffs comes with use of any building. If the amenities that were listed were available were indeed there I'd say the host did their end of the deal. A good friend of mine is a hotel front desk clerk and she often says that people always complain when they are checking out. If there was a concern it should have been brought up at checkin, not checkout. I'd also consider the price you got it for and compare that to what a slum hotel in the area costs. What do they offer? Are their walls chipped ? Hopefully you walked away with a learning lesson. Good luck the next time around.