App Error - Payment deducted but nothing reflected on AirBNB

Answered!

App Error - Payment deducted but nothing reflected on AirBNB

Hi! I tried booking a property in airbnb on 7th Feb 2024. However the money is deducted from my account but nothing is reflecting in my booking section. Please help. I need my refund.

1 Best Answer

okay! I tried reaching out to the bank. They are asking me to wait for 24 hours. if the money is not sent then it will be reversed.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Siddharth81 You might have more success dealing with your bank rather than Airbnb.

okay! I tried reaching out to the bank. They are asking me to wait for 24 hours. if the money is not sent then it will be reversed.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I  know this sounds like a strange question but are you sure it was on the Airbnb platform @Siddharth81  if so call Airbnb straight away money shouldn't be taken before the booking goes through unless you booked using a fraudulent website.

As @Mike-And-Jane0  says you should also notify your bank/card.

Hi @Helen3 ! As I can see that the amount has been sent to AIRBNB PAYMENTS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED through the transaction history. Therefore I am reaching out to airbnb.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Siddharth81 👋

Did any of the answers below help you resolve the paymen/refund issue? If so, it's always a lovely gesture to mark it as the best answer. It's like a big virtual hug to the member who supported you. 😊

If you need any help, just shout.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines