Complaint refunded help

Complaint refunded help

teservation number **. I paid 2000 zł . Afterward the owner called me and she informed me there is no possibility to rent the flat because they don't serve people who come ro work. I asked to fedund my money and she agreed. Moreover she informed me thet she will contact with Airbnb  and inform . Now I try to contact her but she does not answer. I would like when I get my money back if it is not my fault.

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guideline]

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kamil241 you need to contact Airbnb. There should be a number to call on your reservation

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you booked through Airbnb you can cancel penalty free yourself within the first 48 hours of booking IF the booking is more than two weeks in advance.

The owner shouldn't have called you with such important news but should have communicated through the platform so there was a record and should have cancelled straight away.

I agree with @Mike-And-Jane0  contact Airbnb but if you haven't done so already recap your conversation with the host on Airbnb messaging. You can say something like;

'As per our conversation on XXX. You called me to say you wouldn't be able to accomodate my booking as you don't accept guests who work. You promised to cancel the booking on Airbnb straight away. However it is not XX days/hours later and the booking is still showing as live. As you cannot accommodate my booking please cancel ASAP.