Creating a new Experience

Answered!
Dee1452
Level 2
Pittsburgh, PA

Creating a new Experience

why can't i create a new experience to host at my airbnb ? is this possible . i don't see it as an option...

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dee1452 ,

We’re perfecting our core services and are pausing submissions of all new Experiences, for now.

This means new and existing Hosts won't be able to create an Experience. I appreciate your continued interest in Experiences and we will keep you posted in case there are any updates.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dee1452 ,

We’re perfecting our core services and are pausing submissions of all new Experiences, for now.

This means new and existing Hosts won't be able to create an Experience. I appreciate your continued interest in Experiences and we will keep you posted in case there are any updates.

-----

When will you be reopening submissions for new experiences? I just started a business and this is hurting me. I'm getting feedback from guests that they want a particular thing that would be easy for me to offer, but there's no way for me to add it to my Experiences right now. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Anna12803,

At this time, we don’t have an ETA to share regarding when we’ll resume accepting new Experiences. But we will surely keep our Host Community updated. 

We do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused to you! 

Thank you for letting us know you are keen on Experiences, and we will keep you posted in case anything changes.

-----

Hi, is this the case for the whole of Airbnb? Even in Belgium?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Yes @Loïc137, this is for all Airbnb users regardless of the location.

-----

Pote5
Level 1
กทม, Thailand

How do we know when we will be able to create new experience again?

Lautaro22
Level 1
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hi @Bhumika , do you have an ETA on how we can create experiences?  If Airbnb decides to pause experiences, it should remove the ones that are listed, in my opinion. It's unfair with the rest of the ppl who want to offer experiences.

Tienes mucha razón. 

The BumbleBee Keeper

Any update on this as its been 5 months since this reply, thank you

Sarah3338
Level 2
Scarborough, United Kingdom

Hi @Bhumika I am quoting one of the best concrete reply option I found on the thread "Do you have an ETA on how we can create experiences?  If Airbnb decides to pause experiences, it should remove the ones that are listed, in my opinion. It's unfair with the rest of the ppl who want to offer experiences."

In reply to that, I believe many of us who are not voicing it here are also wanting to know when we would be able to place New Experiences.

As we see, we have been unattended with a real positive solution since almost one year. 

What is the actual update to that March 04, 2024 please? 

The BumbleBee Keeper