Discount code

Karen4052
Level 2
Cayce, SC

Discount code

Is there a simple way to offer discounts to exceptional guests for their next visit other than a QR code?

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Karen4052 and welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

This is a good question, and some of our Hosts have discussed this topic before in our community. 👉Here is one of the most recent conversations.

I would also like to ask some of our expert Hosts if they can share any ideas, in case they have done something similar in the past:  @Joan2709@Kitty-and-Creek0 and @Laurelle3.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Paula I haven't tried this.

If the booking is a family, often I send them a refund for the children for one night if they have stayed more than 4 nights after their stay. It is decided if they are genuine nice people, I feel they deserve it after I have met them and  they have left the accommodation clean and tidy.  

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Karen4052  Just tell them verbally or though messaging that you'll offer them X% discount if they want to come back and stay again. Messaging is better because you then have a written reminder to jog your memory. You can also put a note in their reservation. 

Ask them to remind you of the discount you offered when they book again, and you can send them a special offer with the discount included. Better yet, tell them to request to book and remind you of the offer. Then you can send a special offer.