Does Airbnb accept multiple credit cards when booking multi family reservations?

Answered!
Nicole957
Level 1
Denver, CO

Does Airbnb accept multiple credit cards when booking multi family reservations?

Hi there,

i have been getting several questions around whether Air Bnb accepts multiple credit cards when a group books.

I can’t find the answer in the site.

Does anyone know?

thanks! 

Nicole

1 Best Answer
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Nicole957  Not any more thank heavens. It was called a group booking and they could use multiple cards, but they have just stopped them. They were totally unfair to hosts. So now they will need pay with one credit card and get reimbursed by the others. 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Nicole957  Not any more thank heavens. It was called a group booking and they could use multiple cards, but they have just stopped them. They were totally unfair to hosts. So now they will need pay with one credit card and get reimbursed by the others. 

Thanks, Letti! Good to know! Why were they unfair to hosts? 

@Nicole957  They blocked your calendar for 4 days to let the group pay. Then gave them 24-48 hours more before they would cancel the booking for non-payment. I had one that canceled out for non-payment and later that night after having blocked my calendar for almost 6 days, she rebooked as a group payment again. I finally involved AirBnB after another 2 1/2 days of it not being paid for and confirmed. They made her pay it all herself that day.