Drunk guests entered wrong property, left us a negative review

Answered!
Char-At-Reina-Suites0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Drunk guests entered wrong property, left us a negative review

More than 5+ years Airbnb SUPERHOST!  First time NIGHTMARE GUESTS!

Guests left us a score 1 with a review: no consideration for tenant๐Ÿคฌ or any considering horrible" 

Have you had an experience a 1 night booking of 3 guests after we've checked them in , got so drunk, entered the wrong building, wrong property and phoned my staff screaming repeatedly at 4AM complaining why there were strangers inside their unit?! 

These guests demanded my staff to come and get them at 4AM but my staff calmy advised them to go downstairs and seek help to Security which they did. They later on found out that they were in the wrong building. 

The next day my 2 staff came 1 hour before they checked out and wanting to talk to them and yet they all ignored them and dashed out to check in. The whole room smelt smoked from whatever they were smoking even if we had NO SMOKING on our House Rules online and inside the property and yet they have the nerve to give us a Score of 1 and leaving LIES AFTER LIES of comments: 

Check-in  Unclear instructions

Cleanliness  - Stains
Accuracy  
  • Unexpected rules
Communication
  • Not helpful
    Missing house instructions
  • Inconsiderate
  • Excessive checkout tasks

I have reported this to Airbnb to REMOVE their rude and lies on our review.  I hope Airbnb does not tolerate  guests who   think they also paid us to accept this kind of behaviour! 

1 Best Answer

This is terrible @Char-At-Reina-Suites0 

1. Contact Airbnb and ask them to remove until their retaliatory review policy

2. I hope you left an honest review of these guests to warn your fellow hosts

3. I would immediately take up this security issue with the management company you are paying your service fee to for managing the apartment building.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Char-At-Reina-Suites0 There must be something wrong with your security if guests from one property can enter another.

True. I did brought this to their attention but I was told no one got hurt and no one complained so they dismissed it.  These guests checked in already at 3pm at Tower 5, but when they had a good time and came home at 4AM, they entered Tower 1.  Security missed them when they came in.  Ridiculous comment from Security. 

This is terrible @Char-At-Reina-Suites0 

1. Contact Airbnb and ask them to remove until their retaliatory review policy

2. I hope you left an honest review of these guests to warn your fellow hosts

3. I would immediately take up this security issue with the management company you are paying your service fee to for managing the apartment building.

Thanks Helen3

So happy to read this tonight! I have exactly done this same time I wrote this post!  The guest for some reason changed her mind and removed her post after I sent the request to Airbnb reminding them I have reported these guests same day they did this scandalous act. They must have contacted them or she might have been notified.  The proudest thing I did do is to WARN other property owners about this arrogant guest. Some people think they are so privilege and bought the property also with their airbnb payment. You can be drunk and be responsible but irresponsible drinking, screaming inside other people's unit and demanding  staff to come and get them at 4AM is NOT OK  and  not a small thing (as she keep saying its such a small thing)! 
She and her friends were lucky that the owner of the unit they accidentally entered  kept his cool and did not have a shotgun otherwise they are gone!