Fragrance-Free Rentals in North Lake Tahoe (Incline Village), NV or near Mt Rainier, WA

Fragrance-Free Rentals in North Lake Tahoe (Incline Village), NV or near Mt Rainier, WA

Good day Everyone,

I'm planning a hiking/outdoor vacation later this year. I have family members who are allergic to cleaning products with fragrances, bleach, and Febreze. I've been searching the Airbnb listings and have not been able to find any rentals. I did contact a couple of hosts but got responses which indicated they weren't interested in hosting us.

Does anyone have listings or know of any listings?

Thank you in advance,

Ursula

4 Replies 4
Luis5555
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Hello Ursula. I totally understand your struggle as I have the same issue. I too have been told they weren't interested in hosting me. It's such a struggle for sure. It is something I am working on educating people on in a large scale, but for now it is hard. I have had some luck asking if they would mind just cleaning with vinegar and if they have plug in's. If that goes well I usually have no problem with the place. Perhaps that will help you.

In the future if you are ever on the east coast and are looking for a fragrance free Air BnB, I will be listing one in Greenfield, NY in about 2-3 weeks.

Blessings on your journey.

Hi Luis5555,

Thanks for your thoughtful suggestions. If I travel to the east coast, I'll be sure to check your listing.

Best wishes.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Ursa15, I hope everything is going well.

How did your search go? Did you end up finding a listing that was fragrance-free?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello Paula,

I'm still looking for a vacation rental near Lake Tahoe or Mt. Rainier. I decided to expand my search to include Vancouver, Canada.

Do you have any suggestions on places to stay or how to get better search results on Airbnb?

Thanks.