Garbage Pick Up

Answered!
Kelly2249
Level 2
Ridge, NY

Garbage Pick Up

Hello, I am looking to start renting out a family house for the first time this spring. Was wondering if there is anyone on here with experience in hosting in East Hampton, NY and if so what did they do about Garbage pick up? I know The is no town pick up there and also believe we must rent out for a minimum of two weeks.

1 Best Answer

Hi @Kelly2249 , Happy to help, I am based in Southampton. There is no public garbage pick up across the hamptons..you have to get a contract with one of the many garbage companies. I use Winter bros, they collect once a week. You just give them a call to set up an account. If you want to be compliant with town regulations you should rent out for a min of 2 weeks. Feel free to DM me if I can help out with anything else

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kelly2249, I hope everything is going well for you 😊

Have you come up with any ideas since your last post in our community? I am also reaching out to @Francesca1963, who has mentioned she is based in the Hamptons, NY, to see if she has any ideas to share.

Additionally, here is the link where you can join the nearest 👉Local Host Club to connect with Hosts in your area.

All the best.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Paula. Thanks so much. No I haven’t  gotten  any idea as of yet. I did try to join one of the local host clubs but they wouldn’t accept me until I have a live listing. 

Hi @Kelly2249 , Happy to help, I am based in Southampton. There is no public garbage pick up across the hamptons..you have to get a contract with one of the many garbage companies. I use Winter bros, they collect once a week. You just give them a call to set up an account. If you want to be compliant with town regulations you should rent out for a min of 2 weeks. Feel free to DM me if I can help out with anything else

Thank you so much this really helps!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Francesca1963, thank you so much for stopping by and offering this suggestion to @Kelly2249. We really appreciate it 🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi @Francesca1963  would you have any recommendations as far as a cleaning service for when guests leave? Thank you again for your input and advice!