Get more bookings

Answered!
Cara280
Level 1
Mountain View, HI

Get more bookings

Aloha 

I just started my Air BnB space here on Big Island in Mountain View .

I have some bookings but I would like to get more . 

Can anyone give me some advice ?

1 Best Answer
Patti-And-Marty0
Level 10
East Fremantle, Australia

Hi @Cara280

You have a couple of great reviews so you are off to a good start. Here is my 2 cents of advice, hopefully some of it is helpful to you.

One thing when I look at your listings is I'm not quite sure, are they all the same guest house, just different rooms? Are you planning to host more than one booking at the same time? There are shared spaces mentioned- be very clear on shared with who- you or another guest? 

Also be clear on where your security cameras are located, they not allowed inside and cameras on the hot tub would be uncomfortable for most people.

The exterior grounds are so beautiful , is there a place to set up a sitting or dining area? A few chairs  and a small table on the lanai would also be nice.

I don't see a living room, or a place to sit and eat other than the 2 stools in the kitchen. If that's the case, in my opinion 2 guests is all you can really handle comfortably. 

Keep working on your photos with the lighting and get them straight. 

All the best.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Patti-And-Marty0
Level 10
East Fremantle, Australia

Hi @Cara280

You have a couple of great reviews so you are off to a good start. Here is my 2 cents of advice, hopefully some of it is helpful to you.

One thing when I look at your listings is I'm not quite sure, are they all the same guest house, just different rooms? Are you planning to host more than one booking at the same time? There are shared spaces mentioned- be very clear on shared with who- you or another guest? 

Also be clear on where your security cameras are located, they not allowed inside and cameras on the hot tub would be uncomfortable for most people.

The exterior grounds are so beautiful , is there a place to set up a sitting or dining area? A few chairs  and a small table on the lanai would also be nice.

I don't see a living room, or a place to sit and eat other than the 2 stools in the kitchen. If that's the case, in my opinion 2 guests is all you can really handle comfortably. 

Keep working on your photos with the lighting and get them straight. 

All the best.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Cara280 Welcome to Airbnb and to the Community Center! 😃

@Patti-And-Marty0 These are some great tips, thanks for chiming in!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen