Haven't received any bookings yet

Ujjwal7
Level 2
Balkot, Nepal

Haven't received any bookings yet

Hi

It's my first time on Airbnb and despite communicating with their support team, reducing rates and offering discounts, I haven't received any bookings yet. I'm wondering if there are online groups to promote my vacation rental in airbnb or other alternatives.

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ujjwal7 2 thoughts from me.

You allow smoking. This would actually stop me booking your place. What proportion of your target demographic smoke? If high then fine, if low then no smoking might be better

Secondly have you searched as a guest to see if your price is competitive?

Hello @Mike-And-Jane0 

I wanted to thank you for your suggestion. I have made an update to our Policies & Rules section to clarify that smoking is only allowed at Bardali. While I didn't have a particular target audience in mind, I thought it might be helpful to mention this as some guests may inquire about smoking policies. Although I haven't had any guests yet, I wanted to ensure this information was readily available.

Regarding pricing, I reached out to Airbnb support and they recommended a specific rate with a discount. However, I'm concerned about the possibility of promoting my listing in order to increase bookings. Do you have any suggestions for marketing my rental property?

Thank you for your help.