Hello everyone, I have been a host for 5 years and experienced that because of one bad review and an emergency cancellation. They took away my Super Host status,.

Esperanza37
Level 2
El Paso, TX

Hello everyone, I have been a host for 5 years and experienced that because of one bad review and an emergency cancellation. They took away my Super Host status,.

I have been a host for 5 years and experienced a bad review from a host that complained about everything!!!! even a hair on her towel that was washed 😞 this people need to go and pay expensive hotels so they can have perfection which there's no such thing. Anyways, I think Im going to just rent my home for peace of mind to some great guests. 

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you had an emergency cancellation that would normally come under their host EC policy and therefore you wouldn't have lost your SH status. Why did you need to cancel @Esperanza37 

Neither would one bad guest review make you loose your SH status unless you only have had a few reviews .

looking at your listing you have quite a few four star and some three star ratings so it would be the cumulative lower ratings that brought your ratings down not just one poor review.