Help on deciding if I should write a bad review

Daniela1586
Level 4
Del Rey Oaks, CA

Help on deciding if I should write a bad review

Hello fellow AirBnB community members - 

I need help determining if and how I should write a review.  So far, all of my guests have been clean and respectful of my home.  That is, until my last guests. 

They left a drinking glass down my kitchen sink drain  - yes they did.  The garbage disposal did not work and when it wouldn't reset I decided to stick my hand down the drain and that's when I discovered the glass.

They left the drain (flapper) running in the toilet and didn't tell me when they checked out so it was discovered hours later

There were crumbs all over the floor and a mess left on the kitchen counters.  The oddest part of all of this - my oven was moved a couple inches forward so I could not open my drawers that holds my pots.  

This lady had very good reviews and most who mentioned she was "spotless" so I don't know what happened to my house.

Any advise how I should spin her review?  I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

1 Reply 1
Luana130
Level 10
State of Bahia, Brazil

Well, I don't really know what a drain flapper is, so I cannot coment on that one. But apart from the glass down the sink the rest seems like normal guest behaviour, I would not comment on it.

But I would say something about the glass. 

If you are not happy about the untidyness of the place you can say something like "We love receiving guests (put something positive first), but X was a bit less tidy than our regular guests. Also, does not seem to be aware what NOT to put down the garbage disposal" if there was any damage to it you should add that in as well.