Hi Greetings from ladakh.

Hi Greetings from ladakh.

I won't get any booking, what I need to improve? Please help.

Regards,

Namgyal.

2 Replies 2

@Phuntsog0 

It's great to hear from you. If you're not getting bookings, here are a few things I'll advise as a host:

1. Ensure your listing photos are captivating and showcase the beauty of Ladakh.
2. Craft a compelling description that highlights the unique features of your place and the experiences guests can expect.
3. Review your pricing to ensure it's competitive and reflective of the value you offer
4. Utilize social media or local networks to promote your listing and reach a wider audience. Additionally, consider sharing the link to your property on the community forum so other hosts can provide feedback and suggestions.

I hope these tips help you attract bookings. If you need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. All the best.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Phuntsog0, welcome to our community!

Please let us know once you’ve had a chance to read @Lodge102's suggestions. Also, update us when you’ve implemented some changes so our Hosts can take a second look at your listing 😊

All the best.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad