Hosts not being paid by Airbnb

Answered!
Caoimhe9
Level 2
Downings, Ireland

Hosts not being paid by Airbnb

I can’t get over how they’re refusing to deal with the non payment of hosts fiasco. I have been dealing with their nonsense since September and especially since April 9th when they lied to me repeatedly about why I didn’t get my payout. They continued to let me take bookings despite knowing they weren’t going to pay me. I have spoken to countless ambassadors’ none who have done a single thing except assure’ me that my case is being investigated. Then they close the thread and  I have to start all over again with another ambassador who does nothing. What’s the problem?? Has anyone got a solution? I have had to unlist because I can’t take bookings when I’m not getting paid. And this is my busiest time. Meanwhile I still have upcoming bookings. They suggested I update my ID but only option is to remove and if you do that they immediately cancel all upcoming bookings which is another major headache and  a risk to my super host status. They have completely sold out and are clearly only interested in their own bottom line and couldn’t care less about the people who made them their billions. Any solutions? 

1 Best Answer
Caoimhe9
Level 2
Downings, Ireland

Update - I finally got paid!!! No explanation whatsoever and terrible lack of support/communication from management. I didn’t do anything other than keep hounding them so I’m still not sure why my payments were paused all this time. But for now it’s sorted. Thanks to all who helped in any way especially those frontline support staff who try so hard to help but whose hands are tied by ridiculous management and policies. 

View Best Answer in original post

21 Replies 21

Dear @Joe3719 oe3719

Did you receive your Airbnb payouts?

Because I am in the same situation as you. 

Regards Victoria

@Victoria2178 unfortunately I still have not received the mentioned payouts. (Read my reply above). Local news is airing a story on me about this tomorrow or Saturday. If that doesn’t do anything arbitration will be my only choice 

Caoimhe9
Level 2
Downings, Ireland

Update - I finally got paid!!! No explanation whatsoever and terrible lack of support/communication from management. I didn’t do anything other than keep hounding them so I’m still not sure why my payments were paused all this time. But for now it’s sorted. Thanks to all who helped in any way especially those frontline support staff who try so hard to help but whose hands are tied by ridiculous management and policies. 

Hi  mate 

Im experiencing the same situation as yourselves. I’ve been with Airbnb for 5 years,

had to update a new card  for being expired. . Try opening another card as advised. Still haven’t been paid guest s still coming .

owned fair bit money getting the same story can’t process payment remove and try again..

Thiis is becoming a circus 

@Rizalyn-Gonzaga0 

Sorry to hear about your situation. I’ll flag a community manager to see if they can send your issue to the right team to address. @Bhumika @Paula @Rebecca could you please help out?

Haven’t been paid since 29 of March.I’m sure Air BnB has.

Hi there,

How long were your payments on hold. And are you getting paid regularly now?