Hosts that have become Super Hosts. Did you increase your nightly rate after getting the badge?

Zaki46
Level 2
Amman, Jordan

Hosts that have become Super Hosts. Did you increase your nightly rate after getting the badge?

I'm about to become a Super Host with this coming review. I'm curious to know if I should increase my nightly rate? 

I'm also curious to know, from other Super Hosts, if have you seen an increase in bookings?

Do you know, by any chance, if guests actively use the Super Host filter to find/book your listing?

Thanks in advance! 

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Zaki46 Given it is so easy to obtain superhost status I am not convinced it can be used to justify a higher price.

Would you say the badge increases your occupancy rate? 

Martin3344
Level 7
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

@Zaki46

I don't think it really makes much difference. Other factors are much more important when guests take their decision on where to stay.

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Zaki46 
I expect it will make a difference.

Some guests use it as a selection criteria

Sarah5000
Host Advisory Board Member
Adelaide, Australia

Hi Zaki46, 

I don’t increase the price from getting a super host , I do increase the price when everything goes up ! Being a super host is a good benefit for the guests to know the hosts as well as recognising the host’s effort for the guest. 

Sarah

Yup, I think from what I've gathered from your reply and everyone else, is that it would be best to keep things as is and just enjoy (hopefully) a higher booking rate.

Thank you!