How can I find unique and affordable accommodations while traveling, especially if I want to stay in a local's home?

Answered!

How can I find unique and affordable accommodations while traveling, especially if I want to stay in a local's home?

This question pertains to the search for distinctive and budget-friendly lodging options during travel, with a specific interest in staying in a local's residence. The individual is seeking guidance on discovering accommodations that offer a more authentic and immersive experience, allowing them to connect with the local culture and community. They are keen to explore alternatives to traditional hotels and are looking for practical advice or strategies to find such unique and affordable options.

1 Best Answer

@Rosa3399 

As you wish to stay in hosts' homes (also my personal preference) use the "Rooms" filter when you search, in  addition to the price filter suggested by @Mike-And-Jane0 . Happy travels!

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rosa3399 search on Airbnb and use filters to reduce the price per night to a low number.

@Rosa3399 

As you wish to stay in hosts' homes (also my personal preference) use the "Rooms" filter when you search, in  addition to the price filter suggested by @Mike-And-Jane0 . Happy travels!