How do I add my SuperHost Badge to my listing?

Answered!
Susan318
Level 1
Wheeling, IL

How do I add my SuperHost Badge to my listing?

I earned the SuperHost badge a while back, copied the code for it, but can't seem to plunk it in anywhere.

How can I add this to my listing?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

You don't plunk it on your listing, @Susan318, Airbnb does. It is there in your profile, and the badge is attached to your profile picture on the listing itself. Take a look at a preview of your listing, and a preview of your profile. You use that code that you copied if you want to put it elsewhere - if you want to embed it on a website you have, or on social media. 

Congratulations on attaining it!

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

You don't plunk it on your listing, @Susan318, Airbnb does. It is there in your profile, and the badge is attached to your profile picture on the listing itself. Take a look at a preview of your listing, and a preview of your profile. You use that code that you copied if you want to put it elsewhere - if you want to embed it on a website you have, or on social media. 

Congratulations on attaining it!

Thank you so much, yes I see it there now. Wow, you guys are fast with your replies!

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Susan318,

Congratulations on the achievement.

The superhost badge, where you copy the code, is for adding to websites other than Airbnb. You ould use it to add the superhost icon to websites you wrote and control, like a personal or business website.

The little superhost symbol will automatically appear on your profile and under your listing photo on the Airbnb website.

If you view your listing you should see it beside your profile photo.

You can see it in black beside the €35 and €30 under the first two listings below.

Steve.

Screenshot.png

Thanks, Steve, this community is so helpful! I do see the badge now. Should have been able to find it on my own, haha!

Gene64
Level 2
Philippines

Ah