How do I change or delete my profile picture?

Answered!
Shara5
Level 2
San Diego, CA

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone, if you would like to change your your profile information or edit it including your profile picture , you can refer to the following resources that provide detailed information about Managing your Airbnb profile : 

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

35 Replies 35
Sara8
Level 1
Kansas City, MO

How do I change my picture 

Virginia642
Level 1
108 Mile Ranch, Canada

Easy peasy. Click on upper left corner picture, then Account. Now, DON'T go into Personal Info. Right at the top is your name, email, and and underlined Go To Profile. Click on this. Next screen, under your photo, is Update Photo. Voila.

nonsense this does not work...it may in Canada but in the UK it is useless

Ruth1129
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Worked for me in uk

Ruth1129
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Although I can’t delete the old one

Dilys3
Level 1
Leeds, United Kingdom

If you want to delete an exsiting photo, you will need to have that photo as your main pic showing in the frame. Then click on the dustbin icon in the top right-hand corner of the photo.

I puzzled about how to do this after I'd added a new photo - so in the end, I deleted my new photo, then the old photo came back into the frame, then I could delete that, then I re-added my new photo. Done!

idk why I find this so funny

Dilys3
Level 1
Leeds, United Kingdom

I am in the UK. This does work - as follows:    go to your ACCOUNT page. Don't go to Personal Info - but instead, look at the LEFT side of the screen. Underneath the word ACCOUNT,  you will find your NAME, your EMAIL address, then Go To Profile. Click on this, and you are taken to your profile (duh!).  On the LEFT side of the screen, there's either a greyed out pic, if you haven't yet added a pic, or your existing pic. Underneath this, click on Update photo. The next screen shows an enlarged photo. If you want to delete an exsiting photo, click on the dustbin icon in the top right-hand corner of the photo. If you want to add a photo, click on Upload a file from your computer. That's it - done!

Thanks, your description was perfect. I kept clicking on Personal Info before until I read your message. Thanks again!

Yash-Paul0
Level 1
Naggar, India

Myself Yash from India Naggar H. P. Hosted my apartment as Abhilasha  Cottage but I am unable to upload profile photo

I cant edit my profile picture either..it needs changing and I've tried every possible way...help!!

I wasn’t able to do it on my phone, however when I logged into my account on my computer it gave options to change my profile pic.  I hope that helps.

Kevin2230
Level 1
Wheldrake, United Kingdom

Correct. And given I'd think most of us have our pictures on our phones, ...the inability to change ones profile picture via the app, seems quite an odd oversight. Anywho...even now (2021) it still seems only possible via the desktop/browser account login.