How do I improve my bookings

Answered!
Jules242
Level 1
Harare, Zimbabwe

How do I improve my bookings

I’m a new host. How do I improve on my bookings?

1 Best Answer

@Jules242 you may consider the following that may possibly help you increase your bookings or occupancies. 

- Invest in professional or high-quality photos that showcase your property's best features. Ensure good lighting and cleanliness in all photos. 

-Write clear, detailed, and attractive descriptions of your space. Highlight unique amenities and any special touches you provide.

-Check out what similar properties in your area are charging. Price competitively to attract more bookings, especially when you're just starting.

-Small gestures like a welcome note, a local guidebook, or complimentary snacks can make a big difference in guest satisfaction.

-Politely ask guests to leave a review after their stay. Positive reviews can significantly boost your listing's attractiveness. Implementing these strategies requires time and effort, but they can significantly impact your booking rates and overall success on Airbnb. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

@Jules242 you may consider the following that may possibly help you increase your bookings or occupancies. 

- Invest in professional or high-quality photos that showcase your property's best features. Ensure good lighting and cleanliness in all photos. 

-Write clear, detailed, and attractive descriptions of your space. Highlight unique amenities and any special touches you provide.

-Check out what similar properties in your area are charging. Price competitively to attract more bookings, especially when you're just starting.

-Small gestures like a welcome note, a local guidebook, or complimentary snacks can make a big difference in guest satisfaction.

-Politely ask guests to leave a review after their stay. Positive reviews can significantly boost your listing's attractiveness. Implementing these strategies requires time and effort, but they can significantly impact your booking rates and overall success on Airbnb. Hope this helps!