How to write a review?

How to write a review?

Well, I had a trip in Blois at Helene's several weeks ago and I had quite an ordeal afterwards.

When I checked-in, I could not find the hairdryer as listed, and the Internet doesn't work well.

I reported to the host, she promised to give me one hairdryer but she didn't.

I still gave her good reviews (which later I regretted about ), but to my surprise, she gave me bad reviews about: us being demanding (for what we should have); putting the garbage in the room (I put near the bin in only one bag as I am not a local, I did not know where to throw it and she did not even given any instructions); having oil on the wall (which I can barely see as the room is extremely dark in the evening- this is also a minus point and we hardly can see it in the morning as well). 

So basically the host blamed everything on me even though I tried my best to make eat clean and neat as possible, folding our pillow covers, blanket covers and bedsheets, putting back everything (cookware and dishware) in their original locations.

She wrote really bad reviews and I feel like it is intimidating guests. I felt so bad and dissatisfied with that. But now, I cannot write any review to tell the truth about the lack of amenities to let others be aware of them.

I really want to write a review on her profile but I could not, how can I do that? 

I felt bad about this experience indeed.

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Thị-Thu-Thủy0 your experience is a good example why hosts and guests should just leave honest reviews - good or bad.

There is nothing you cn do now I am afraid other than 

1) Respond to her review so future hosts see your response to her allegations

2) If you are really feeling bitter ask Airbnb to delete your review.

Thanks, I learn this lesson. I admitted giving reviews too quickly without sufficient considerations.

Have a good day to you :D.

Sharon683
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

It is the past so let it go.   Just make sure you are communicating with the host on airbnb platform so custimer service can see your request and the host response.   This is very important for  CS incase any issues needs to be resolved.  Good luck. 

I agree.

Thanks anyway.

The thing is, I tried to communicate and explain but the host kept ignoring 😞