Instant Book -What are the "good track record" requirements?

Annette391
Level 2
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Instant Book -What are the "good track record" requirements?

Can someone explain what the "good track record" requirements are exactly? I have this setting checked on all my listings that allow instant book, but I just got an instant booking from a guest with no reviews - two trips - but no reviews. I was under the impression that they had to have a least one review and it be decent. I previously got an instant book from a person with 3.5 stars, and AIrbnb customer service told me that was an okay rating. Funny - because if we get a 3.5 rating, we get warning messages and "counseling" on how to improve. Anyway, that is off-topic. 

1 Reply 1
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Annette391 👋

I had a little search through the Help Center and came across this article: How Instant Book works.  In particular it states:

"You can set your requirements to offer Instant Book only to guests who have a positive track record. That means they’ve completed at least one stay and haven’t received any negative reviews."

It's been a while since you posted, so I wondered how you got on with the Guest, if they stayed with you? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines