Looking for a co-host in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area

Diana1926
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

Looking for a co-host in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area

Hello!

We are looking to rent our home when we travel. We can handle most everything, we are just looking for some to help if guests have questions or if there is some kind of emergency (water leak, broken ac, etc...)

The house is in Scottsdale, near Thompson Peak Parkway - - not very far from the AJ's/Safeway.

Thanks so much! Diana.

8 Replies 8
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Diana1926 ! Any luck yet finding a co-host? 

If you're looking for someone local/in the area, it might be worth asking your question in one of the local Host Clubs as well. You can find them here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Sybehi! thanks for your message. I tried to join the group the other day, but have not received a yes or a no. I went to the page today and saw nothing....not even "your request is pending," -  so I submitted another request. I am not so great with FB groups. So, maybe I did something wrong. Also, one of the question was to paste a link of my listing. But I don't have listing yet, because I don't want to list without having a co-host first. I will see what happens. Thanks again! Diana.

Hi Diana, are you still looking for a Co host ? 

Maritza Hurtado

Hi Diana, My name is Robbie. I currently co host 3 properties around the phoenix area. I see you are in Scottsdale area. I currently live in queen creek. I'm not to sure on where you live but I would be willing to help out if you would need it.

Dax17
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

Hello Diana,

I wanted to check in with you about your need for a co host, have you found the perfect fit yet?  If not my business partner and I provide a unique co host option for Hosts and currently are building up our portfolio in the Scottsdale market.  It is a unique structure that I'm sure would fit you perfectly and if your still on the hunt for this position, please let me know and we can discuss the details.

Thank you,

Dax

Kai911
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

Good morning Diana. Are you still looking for a co-host? I'd be more than happy to help. I currently Host one of my own! Property that has been doing very well! Im also a professional cleaner myself and can SAVE! You a ton of money:)

@Kai911 Hi, are you still looking for a property to co-host? We're currently looking for one, please send me an email at ** if you're interested 😊

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Joana! I’m definitely interested in co-hosting your property. I will email you now! Thanks for reaching out !