More bookings

Answered!
Ariel1385
Level 2
Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic

More bookings

Hello I’m new to Airbnb and was wondering how can I get more bookings?

1 Best Answer

@Ariel1385 

Hello Ariel - 

I just took a look at your listing.  You have a really nice place!

My suggestion is to add additional details to your Listing Description and the My Space section.  Potential guests like to read about what you property has to offer. 

In the Listing Description, since you only have 500 characters, you have to be really concise. Use this area to just give an overview of the top details of your place. 

In the My Space section, you have pretty unlimited space. I suggest giving details of each room.  Explain what each room has to offer, the living space, kitchen and bedrooms.

Maybe take a look at other listings in the area to see how they have detailed their property, it will give you ideas as how to write your listing description. 

Wishing you success with your place!

Best, 

John 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

@Ariel1385 

Hello Ariel - 

I just took a look at your listing.  You have a really nice place!

My suggestion is to add additional details to your Listing Description and the My Space section.  Potential guests like to read about what you property has to offer. 

In the Listing Description, since you only have 500 characters, you have to be really concise. Use this area to just give an overview of the top details of your place. 

In the My Space section, you have pretty unlimited space. I suggest giving details of each room.  Explain what each room has to offer, the living space, kitchen and bedrooms.

Maybe take a look at other listings in the area to see how they have detailed their property, it will give you ideas as how to write your listing description. 

Wishing you success with your place!

Best, 

John 

Ariel1385
Level 2
Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic

Thank you a lot for this John !! 🙂