How do I inform the upcoming clients that all the issues with the house have been repaired

Answered!

How do I inform the upcoming clients that all the issues with the house have been repaired

My house had maintenance issues. I've went down the list and made the necessary corrections. how do I let People know everything has been resloved so i can get bookings again. How do I inform the upcoming clients that all the issues with the house have been repaired

. Terminx came out and sprayed. No more ruggs on the floors, The dog has a bark collar and the carpet has been professionaly cleaned. Updated photos and changed the name of the listing from 3 bedroom to two bedrom with a den.

[Title updated by OCM to make it relevant to the post]

Larille Watkins
1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Larille0  I would probably do what @Mike-And-Jane0  have suggested by closing your current listing and beginning with an updated one.  The negative comments that you have gotten will then no longer be an issue and you can move forward having made improvements.

You can mention in your new listing that the property is treated for pests on a scheduled basis.  This would make guests aware that you are a responsible owner. 

You should mention in your listing what areas are not available to the guest, and if the dog is going to be present in your back yard, you need to mention that somewhere.

Note:  NEVER mention the cleanliness of toilets in your responses to guests.  Refer to them vaguely -- "addressed the cleaning requests of the guests" is better than what you have said.  I also suggest that you retake your bathroom pictures with the toilet lid DOWN.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Larille0 It might be worth closing the current listing and opening a new one under the same account. In the new listing you would need to state it is am updated property as the reviews for the old one will still be viewable on your profile.

Finally I hope the bark collar is a short term fix and these are deemed cruel and banned in many countries.

hello

Thank you. I only use the collar when i have guest. It is a short term fix

Larille Watkins
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Larille0  I would probably do what @Mike-And-Jane0  have suggested by closing your current listing and beginning with an updated one.  The negative comments that you have gotten will then no longer be an issue and you can move forward having made improvements.

You can mention in your new listing that the property is treated for pests on a scheduled basis.  This would make guests aware that you are a responsible owner. 

You should mention in your listing what areas are not available to the guest, and if the dog is going to be present in your back yard, you need to mention that somewhere.

Note:  NEVER mention the cleanliness of toilets in your responses to guests.  Refer to them vaguely -- "addressed the cleaning requests of the guests" is better than what you have said.  I also suggest that you retake your bathroom pictures with the toilet lid DOWN.

ok Thank you

Larille Watkins

Hello

will do thank you

Larille Watkins