Payment methods for Pakistan Hosts

Zayn20
Level 1
Lahore, Pakistan

Payment methods for Pakistan Hosts

Hi. Wanted to ask about payments in Pakistan as the only way payouts are send are through payoneer, is there any other way I can directly get paid to my bank account?

[Title updated by OCM to make it relevant to the post]

6 Replies 6
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Zayn20 ,

While other members come up with their pieces of advice, I am also reaching out to other Hosts from Pakistan, if they can share some insights related to payment methods in the region: @Imran103 @Hassan194 @Muhammad-Kamran0 .

Hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Assalam o Alaikum zayn, I am from Karachi, Pakistan. and start hosting  in airbnb,  I have some issues regarding payment procedure my contact no. ** please share your Contact no,  i want to discuss you for one minuet 

Thanks & Regard

Farid 

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Awais-Anjum0
Level 2
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Dear Zayn, 

I am hosting properties in Pakistan but I have linked UAE for payment since I am resident in UAE which is working fine. I believe you should be able to link your Pakistan bank account. Let see reply from other hosts in Pakistan those can share their experience.

Regards, 

Awais Warraich

Awais-Anjum0
Level 2

Currently Airbnb only offer Payoneer prepaid debit card for host payout in Pakistan. You have to create your Payoneer account and then link that account with payout. 

My question is,

Is payoneer is working okay with everyone in Pakistan?

Host in Karachi or Pakistan, receiving payment please reply. 

Awais-Anjum0
Level 2

@Muhammad-HABIB0 Payoneer working absolutely fine in Pakistan, you can transfer amount from your payoneer account to your personal account, there is transaction charges from Payoneer to your account but it is less than other famous money transfer methods.