Payout with payoneer

Laura4748
Level 2
CABA, Argentina

Payout with payoneer

Hi, I used to receive my payouts with payoneer since February to april 10th. Suddenly I received an email from airbnb telling me that i had to change my payout method. I has to delete my payoneer account and add it again.

I tried to do this, but i couldn't. I did delete it, but it was impossible to add it again.

I receive this message:

Oops! it looks like you ve already submitted your Payoneer application.

To log in to your account please click here.

If you did not receive your card, or are unable to access your account, please contact our customer support department.

I can't receive my money through Payoneer any more.

My Payoneer account is working perfect, in fact i was receiving payments from Airbnb, as i told before.... 

Has anyone had a problem like that??? 

When I call airbnb, they told me, that they see that i have the payoneer account and card, but the problem is that i can't add the payoneer account as my payout method...

6 Replies 6
Gloria749
Level 2
Osun, Nigeria

I have same issue today. I think Airbnb and Payoneer are having API issues 

Patricio2
Level 6
Quito, Ecuador

I have the same issue and the custom service of payoneer is awful so there is no one to ask there. Lets hope that we can find a solution soon

Igor494
Level 1
Bansko, Bulgaria

Hi, i try to figure it out how to fix this error, after a lot of communication with Airbnb & Payoneer support nobody can realy give the answer how to re-add my payoneer card method to payout.

1. (Airbnb Support) "

The problem still effect on my account. I read all articles about how to add payout method. I did all step that support suggested to me!
What I need to do else ?
(Airbnb support suggested) “Exactly, Payoneer has directly given you a card, but that card is not linked to your Airbnb account.
As I explain to you before, to be able to apply for the Airbnb Mastercard you need to do that by option for the Payoneer Airbnb Debit Mastercard.

In my case, I got a Payoneer account in the past, but to be able to apply for the debit card, I was forced to close that first Payoneer account and create the new one directly from Airbnb.

This payout method won't work for you, unless you close that Payoneer account and start from zero from the Airbnb page." 

After i closed payoneer account it's Unfortunately not solved!

2. I read again all articales that airbnb explain about payoneer payouts and still tring to find solution. Anybody can help or suggest for solution?
I'm very disapointed that airbnb don't take it serious, beacuse its looks like a developer issue they should to fix.
Seda40
Level 1
Istanbul, Turkey

Hi. i am having the same problem. I would appreciate if you share with me how you solved it.

Hi @Seda40  what I did was get in touch with Airbnb Customer Service, they reset my payment methods so that I can add a new one. Payoneer customer service is also working just fine now

Asma13
Level 2
Marrakesh, Morocco

I'm having the same issue, have you managed to solve it ?