Priory Jamaica - Cleaning services and/or cohost

Priory Jamaica - Cleaning services and/or cohost

I just started an Air Bnb in Richmond Estates, Coolshade division. I’m in need most of a cleaning service, and possibly a co host.  Please send all recommendations.

Thanks

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Sam6893 

Join your local host group on FB and ask for recommendations.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sam6893, following on from Helen's response, I just wanted to drop in and share the link to join the Local Hosts Club:  https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice 😀

I hope this helps! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Kimberley152
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello, I'm interested in being a cohost!  I have a cleaning service that I can suggest for you to use as well. Plesse let me know how to go about it. 

Gavin236
Level 2
Provo, UT

@Sam6893 Hello! I would be happy to cohost for you. I run a veteran owned business. I own LTR's, but I am just starting in the STR space. Here's my website, so you can reach out to me either on here or through the website. Looking forward to hearing from you!(: **

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.