The water in the apartment I rent is milky white.The water can not be used.

The water in the apartment I rent is milky white.The water can not be used.

I book this apartment for 15 days,but until the 10th days, I find the water is milky white.The water can not be used.

I record the video and take photos about the water. For my health, I have to leave the apartment directly.

My request is getting my refund for the left 5 days I do not live in it.

I contact the Airbnb support team for many times, but no one help me solved the problem.

I need the help,and please contact me.

7 Replies 7
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ana31042 sorry I am confused. Has the water been white for 10 days or has it just gone white?

At first,I do not pay attention to the water.

In recent days, my stomach,my liver  hurts and I want to vomit.

Then I pay attention to the water and I find the water milky white.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What did the host say when you contacted them about this @Ana31042 

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

I’m sorry to hear this. But please, report all issues ASAP to your host. If he/she can’t or won’t solve the issue, report it within 72 hours to Airbnb.

I know that a white/milky water could be caused simply by much air in the water. But without further information, I can’t say more – only your host can.

And go to a doctor, please, if you don’t feel well, @Ana31042 . This is a user forum, not a support way.

The water is muddy and milky white.It is can not used and damaged for the health.I report to the Airbnb immediately. It lasts for 7 days, the ambassador does not solve the problem and lies.

I book the apartment from 18 Septerber to 3 Octurber (15 nights). After living in the apartmentone day I find my stomach and liver begins to hurt. I am not comfortable from time to time, then I begin to pay attention to the water. I open the tube and get a bowl of the water. I am shocked because the water is muddy and milky white. When it happens, I take my luggage and leave the apartment immediately. At the same time I tell the Airbnb what happens and submit the proof. Unfortunately, the Airbnb team has more than 5 ambassador takes the case(Shantol **. Qing ** .Jose,Christian and others who do not provide a name), but no one help me solve the problem.

I ask the ambassador Mateo ** to turn the case to his supervisor for several times and for several days but he does not. It lasts for 7 days since it happens.

An ambassador whose name is Jose takes the case. He does not solve the problem and at the same time, he lies(I have already submit the proof to the Airbnb). He is not solving the problem.

All those people are not solving the problem.I hope the leader of the Airbnb can help me solve the problem.

**[Name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

I will give an example about the lying ( Escalation member Deepak)at 16 October.

I am complaining that the drinking water is milky white for 19 days. During that time many Airbnb staff contacted me ,many of them lied and did not solve the problem. I given an example here and will write down the lie of Escalation member Deepak in both English and Chinese.

Deepak contacts me and tells me he has already reviewed my case carefully, then he tells me he can not refund because I should report the issue in 72 hours, but in fact I reported the issue in 8 hours when it happened. This is what he says after reviewing the case carefully.Why does he lies?

Deepak联系我,告诉他很认真的看了我的案子,我应该在事情发生的72小时内汇报,但是事实上我是在事情发生的8小时内进行的汇报,我不知道为什么Deeoak要来撒谎说我超过了72小时,我不知道他撒谎的目的是什么。

I meet a problem on the Airbnb. I choose to communicate with the English Ambassador team to solve it.

In fact the person(**) who contacts me can not speak English.

They(**) just pretend they from the English team(**and use the translate tool to translate them).

You can not understand what they are talking about,**.

They are not solving problems. **.

I choose to communicate with the English team. Please the leader of Airbnb send me an English team. Please do not cheat the guests.

**[Name & Generalizing Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please be respectful when talking about our Support Staff. Please go through our Nondiscrimination Policy to learn more.]