There used to be a Guest Resource category for an pre check-in message to be sent to guests automatically ahead of their self check-in anyone know where it's gone?

Answered!
Pete4524
Level 1
British Columbia, Canada

There used to be a Guest Resource category for an pre check-in message to be sent to guests automatically ahead of their self check-in anyone know where it's gone?

There used to be a Guest Resource item for an automatic message to be sent to guests automatically ahead of their self check-in anyone know where it's gone?

1 Best Answer
Lorina14
Level 10
Bellevue, WA

@Pete4524,

You can do quick replies or scheduled messages. I personally took the time to set up scheduled messages and it has saved me a lot of time.

If you go to the resources section and the how to, it’s a great resource for guests or hosts. For scheduled messages, you can choose how far in advance the message is sent out, what is included (they pull general info from your listing like check in time, check in date, house manual, directions to your space), and attach your guestbook.

Be mindful though if someone books for the same day check in, none of the previous scheduled messages will be sent out (this happened to us twice). 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Hélène266
Level 3
Gatineau, Canada

Hi Pete, from PC or Laptop go to Inbox, click on the 3 vertical lines to the right of All Messages, and go to Quick Replies.

Just found it myself. 

Lorina14
Level 10
Bellevue, WA

@Pete4524,

You can do quick replies or scheduled messages. I personally took the time to set up scheduled messages and it has saved me a lot of time.

If you go to the resources section and the how to, it’s a great resource for guests or hosts. For scheduled messages, you can choose how far in advance the message is sent out, what is included (they pull general info from your listing like check in time, check in date, house manual, directions to your space), and attach your guestbook.

Be mindful though if someone books for the same day check in, none of the previous scheduled messages will be sent out (this happened to us twice).